This policy on privacy and on the protection and processing of personal data (hereinafter “Policy”) applies regardless of the means or medium used to access the https://www.passioncosmeticsparis.com/en site (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) and its sub-domains and services.
It applies to any User browsing the Site (hereinafter the “User(s)” or “you”).
The limited liability company Passion Cosmetics Paris with capital of €35,000, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 750 286 866 and headquartered at 254 boulevard Charles de Gaulle, Villeneuve-La-Garenne (92390), France (hereinafter referred to as “Passion Cosmetics Paris”, “we”, “us”), is responsible for processing the personal data collected on the Site.
Passion Cosmetics Paris is committed to protecting the privacy of Users of the Site in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (known as the “Data Protection Act”), (hereinafter the “Applicable Regulations”)
The purpose of this Policy is, in particular, to inform you, as a User of the Site, of the personal data concerning you that we may collect and process when you visit the Site.
1.2. Scope of application
This Policy applies to the Site only and not to the websites of other companies or organisations and any associated websites to which we may link.
If you access such sites, you will be subject to the privacy and personal data protection rules in force on those sites.
We invite you to read these rules before sending any personal data to these websites.
We cannot be held responsible for the content and application of these rules.
Passion Cosmetics Paris collects the following personal data from professional Users:
- Identity data: title, first name, surname, e-mail address
- Professional data: sector of activity, profession, company form, company name, telephone number, postal address, country
- Copy of the elements used to prove your professional status: copy of your proof of identity, corporate registration certificate (Kbis), intra-community VAT number, SIRET number, contact for delivery
- Bank details, including: bank card numbers, bank details
- Login: e-mail address and password
This data may be collected by Passion Cosmetics Paris in particular during the following operations:
- When creating a User account on the Site
- When ordering goods on the Site
- At the time of the User’s optional registration for contests, promotional offers and during sponsorship operations organised by Passion Cosmetics Paris
Some of the personal data requested from you is required in order to provide the service in question. The mandatory collection of data is indicated by an asterisk, the other data is optional. Failure to provide mandatory personal data will result in inability to access the service for which it is required.
Passion Cosmetics Paris needs to process your personal data for several reasons, and in particular:
- to meet our contractual commitments
- to comply with the laws and regulations in force
- for our legitimate interest in developing our business, in particular to improve our products and services
In addition, some personal data may be collected when you spontaneously give your consent to it being processed.
Summary table of the purposes of processing your personal data and its basis
Passion Cosmetics Paris collects your data for different purposes:
Basis for processing
Manage orders (ship and track ordered products, manage payments, edit invoices, process complaints)
Identity and banking data
Create your non-professional customer account
Create your professional customer account
Identity data, professional data, copy of the elements used to justify your professional status
Provide an after-sales service
Recall batches of defective products
[To be completed]
Respond to a request sent using the contact form
Send you the newsletter and carry out marketing operations
Manage promotional campaigns
Manage requests to access, rectify and object to the processing of data
Manage outstanding payments and disputes
Identity and banking data
Manage opinions on products, services and content
Analyse data to improve and develop new products and/or services, identify Site browsing trends and determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
The personal data collected is intended exclusively for Passion Cosmetics Paris, its network of shops and the following recipients:
Certain data may be shared with our subcontractors, contacted by Passion Cosmetics Paris to provide an effective service and in particular to manage financial transactions and shipment of orders.
Your data may be shared with Passion Cosmetics Paris distributors, particularly in the context of product reimbursement requests and requests for information in countries outside France.
4.3. Business and promotional partners:
With your permission, we may share your personal data with certain business and promotional partners so they may send you special offers, promotional materials, advertisements and other materials. Passion Cosmetics Paris is not responsible for the privacy practices of these business partners, who may use your personal data for their own purposes. If you opt in to this information sharing and would like us to stop sharing your personal data with our business partners, please follow the procedures described in section 6 below.
In accordance with legal obligations, Passion Cosmetics Paris may also communicate data to third parties when it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that may involve potential threats to a person’s physical safety, or if we believe, at our sole discretion, that your use is incompatible with this Policy or with the Site’s terms and conditions of use.
In addition, personal data may be disclosed to a third party if Passion Cosmetics Paris is obliged to do so under a law or regulatory provision, a court order, or if this disclosure is necessary in the context of an investigation or a procedure on Swiss or French territory or abroad.
As a matter of principle, the personal data collected is not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. This personal data is hosted on a server located in Europe.
You acknowledge that there is no such thing as total security on the Internet.
Passion Cosmetics Paris has taken the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data against accidental and intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, communication and unauthorised access to the information we collect online.
Access to your customer area, which contains your personal data, is therefore possible only by means of a login and a password. You must not disclose or make this information available to others.
In accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, and in particular with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- a right to information: you have the right to obtain clear, transparent, understandable and easily accessible information about how we use your personal data and your rights. It is why we are providing this information in this Policy.
- a right of access: you have the right to access and obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you (provided that the request is not manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of its repetitive nature). If you wish to access the data we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
- a right of rectification: you have the right to demand that your personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or out of date and/or that it be completed if it is incomplete (provided that the request is not manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of its repetitive nature). If you wish to modify your personal data, please contact us using the contact details below.
- a right of deletion: in certain cases, you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted or removed. This is not an absolute right, as we may be obliged to retain your personal data for legal or legitimate reasons. If you would like us to delete your data, please contact us using the contact details below.
- a right to restrict processing: this means you can limit the way that we use your data, in other words we may store this data but we cannot use or process it. This right applies in special circumstances, namely:
If you wish to restrict processing, please contact us using the contact details below.
- a right to object to the processing of your personal data when processing is based on the legitimate interests of Passion Cosmetics Paris (to determine which processing is involved, refer to section 4 of this Policy): you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation, unless Passion Cosmetics Paris has legitimate and compelling reasons for processing such data that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or when such data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. If you wish to exercise your right to object to the processing of data or to obtain more information on how to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
- a right to object to direct marketing: you can unsubscribe from or object to receiving our marketing messages at any time. Simply reply to the marketing message and type “unsubscribe” in the subject line. You can also contact us using the contact details below.
- a right to withdraw your consent at any time for consent-based data processing (to find out which data processing operations are consent-based, see section 4 of this Policy): you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time if such processing is based on consent. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing operations carried out based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the contact details below.
- a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to seize and file a complaint with your country’s data protection authority (in France this is the CNIL) to challenge the practices of Passion Cosmetics Paris regarding the protection of personal data and privacy. We nevertheless invite you to contact us using the contact details below before making any complaint to the competent data protection authority.
- a right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided us with and that is present on our database in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This applies only to data that you have provided directly or indirectly and only when the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract and is carried out using automated processes. Please read the list of legal bases for processing personal data (see section 4) to find out whether processing is based on a contract or on consent. For more information, please contact us using the contact details below.
- a right to disable cookies: Internet browsers are generally set by default to accept cookies, but you can easily change this by modifying your browser settings. Many cookies are used to make the Site more user-friendly and functional; consequently, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain features of the Site. If you wish to restrict or block all cookies that are installed by our Site (which may prevent you from using certain features of the Site), or by another website, you can do so by going to your browser settings
You also have the right to object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your data, as well as the right to issue instructions on what should happen to your personal data after your death and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us by e-mail at: email@example.com, indicating your first name, last name, e-mail address and postal address. Your application must be written on a signed document and accompanied by an ID card bearing your signature to prove your identity.
In addition, your request must specify the address to which the reply should be sent. You can also issue instructions on what should happen to your data after your death by communicating them to us at the same address.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above in article 4 of this document. Beyond this period, your data will be retained only to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, or to enable us to establish proof of a right or contract.
Personal data used for marketing purposes is kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
The personal data is then stored in anonymised form for statistical purposes.
This document applies only to the pages of the Site through which Passion Cosmetics Paris collects some of your personal data and not to websites owned by third parties.
Users should be aware of the privacy warnings provided by the websites, because Passion Cosmetics Paris is not responsible for and has no control over the information collected, used, disclosed and more generally processed by third-party websites.
In addition, partner websites sometimes use hypertext links to inform you of competitions and promotions. By redirecting you to the sites concerned, these third parties may obtain personal data that you provide them with voluntarily to take advantage of this offer. Passion Cosmetics Paris is not responsible for the use of your personal data by these third parties.
We may revise or supplement this Policy, for example to take into account new purposes or changes in legislation.
Such changes will be effective upon publication. We will keep you up-to-date with any changes made by informing you of them on the Site.
Please check this page regularly to remain informed.
If you have any comments or questions about this document, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org